Anyone else experience this?
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Scared  Anyone else experience this?
Over the last few days we have been doing great. So much so that friends were in town and when I met them for dinner they said they could see the light in our eyes from the door. Last night was almost manic and then tonight, after we got home from shopping we crashed. Not physically but mentally. I think it is fatigue. We slept through the night for the first time since moving here - 7 hours straight with 1 half wake. Perhaps that kicked in something with regards to the fatigue that follows moving.

But we were so stoked! As we sat in the tub today it felt like we were reaching the finishing line. Perhaps we did and there is another one and another one. Tired.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-01-2014, 02:44 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Anyone else experience this?
our sustained high energy - like you need for tasks such as moving - eventually seems to require a crash at some point to force us to rest and recover. perhaps it's how body and mind enforce self-care when we're focussed on other things :-)
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-01-2014, 07:01 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CBT and DID...my experience Cammy 9 7,654 04-15-2013, 03:47 PM
Last Post: nats