Two's evening
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Two's evening
After a day of absence (unusual) Two appeared while we were on Facebook. We wrote something and she started to sing it "I'm sexy and I know it!" Over and over and... She told the cats it means she is good looking.

Then she decided to help pack. Wekeep any shoe boxes we get because they come in handy for a lot of things. She found one, put 2 candles and a candle holder in it and then stuffed in Smokey the kitty (stuffie) only to decide he wouldn't be able to breathe in there aka he didn't fit. She keeps bringing up God and then says "oh ya we are not talking to him". We napped early. Could be a long night.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-20-2014, 03:51 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Two's evening
Good for Two. Glad she's feeling okay about the move.

FYI, we merged the duplicate thread into this one and removed the duplicate post. So you have just one copy of the post, but all the page views from both.

Good luck with the rest of your move preparations.

MDs
01-21-2014, 09:52 PM
Website Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Two's evening
MDs, you're a star ThumU
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
01-23-2014, 05:45 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Doing okay  RE: Two's evening
(01-23-2014, 05:45 AM)nats Wrote: MDs, you're a star ThumU

Big Grin

Thanks, nats. Glad we could help.

MDs
01-23-2014, 02:44 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Two's evening
(01-21-2014, 09:52 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Good for Two. Glad she's feeling okay about the move.

FYI, we merged the duplicate thread into this one and removed the duplicate post. So you have just one copy of the post, but all the page views from both.

Good luck with the rest of your move preparations.

MDs

Sometimes the post loads really slow and we think it hasn't loaded. So we hit it again. But usually it blocks it from reloading. Either that or there have been multiple posts we haven't been aware of in the past. Thanks for catching it.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-24-2014, 06:04 AM
Find Reply