Now there are bugs
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Caution  Now there are bugs
Well there have been bugs all along but they seem to be stirred up by the moving etc and last night I opened (unfolded cover) from box of rice noodles to find one sitting there. I find them scurrying along the floor. I have pictures and several samples.

I left a message at the office and a woman called me. She wanted to take the bugs away and have them analyzed. HAH! I asked who she was and she said she works in the office with David sometimes. I looked up the web site and she is listed as a 'principal' along with landlord. I had heard his sister co-owned the ever increasing land masses they own. I emailed her from that site and told her what I learned (leaving out the fact that I already knew). I copied the site address and said basically she had not been totally honest with me when we spoke. There has been no reply to this.

There are different kinds. I have found silverfish crawling up my bed and in between mattress and box spring. Originally I found a mass when the bed was just on the floor and went out that day to buy a frame. Some still show up.

I called back and stated that I have been advised not to allow anyone into the place until the health people come within the next 2 days. The advice came from a friend who used to own property but I did not say who advised so I was not lying. I don't want them in and out of here trying to fix things up while I wait for the health people. Mine is not the only apartment with this issue. And I think hey live under the old cupboards that have been here for years, cannot be painted and cannot be cleaned.

I am messy but not dirty. Well leave dishes sometimes. But bathroom is kept clean. Floor are swept. Washing them is a nightmare.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Now there are bugs
Ugh. Hope that the health people come soon and that you get this resolved.

MDs
01-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Now there are bugs
(01-12-2014, 10:15 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Ugh. Hope that the health people come soon and that you get this resolved.

MDs

Tomorrow. We hid the bottle in case they came in to take it before health people came. Now what happens when a multies 'hides' something? Eventually clued in and found it and more bugs. Also found what may or may not be eggs but will leave them until she comes tomorrow.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-13-2014, 12:27 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turns out they are bed bugs. The People 3 3,124 03-23-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Cammy
  Bugs The People 0 1,461 08-22-2016, 01:06 AM
Last Post: The People