new t old t givd presnt
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
new t old t givd presnt
old t and new t werk at nothr job together. we bringd small gift for new t and car. of old t we bring card put tiny tihing in it. had alredy seled evenlope so we had to tape it.

we seed t last time til janrary this nite. we give her gift and card for old t. an gess wat! we geted gard of gift inside from old t and gift from new t. we open card from old t it havd cofe card plus beds wat she no I like. new t give crismas mug and decorate with ribin say I live my cat. we hanged ribin on outside door. hope nobody take it. it perty good here.

we ferget to pay t. we go to rite her wen we get home. she beet us to it. she rite we use money pay it for ward. couse we fell bad we cant help much for them people have nothing.

tomoro we go get somthin. we alredy did som but get more. betr. we omost cry eat too much prezil
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
12-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Find Reply
Marley Offline

Threads: 2
RE: new t old t givd presnt
(12-12-2013, 01:31 AM)The People Wrote: old t and new t werk at nothr job together. we bringd small gift for new t and car. of old t we bring card put tiny tihing in it. had alredy seled evenlope so we had to tape it.

we seed t last time til janrary this nite. we give her gift and card for old t. an gess wat! we geted gard of gift inside from old t and gift from new t. we open card from old t it havd cofe card plus beds wat she no I like. new t give crismas mug and decorate with ribin say I live my cat. we hanged ribin on outside door. hope nobody take it. it perty good here.

we ferget to pay t. we go to rite her wen we get home. she beet us to it. she rite we use money pay it for ward. couse we fell bad we cant help much for them people have nothing.

tomoro we go get somthin. we alredy did som but get more. betr. we omost cry eat too much prezil

Hi The People

Some people frown on gift giving, but we sometimes give out T something small, we think it is very special if T gives us something.
We hope your ribbon is safe, recon it would be very nice on your door.

Marley
12-12-2013, 04:27 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: new t old t givd presnt
that is so cool!

your t (both old and new) sound so very nice.
12-12-2013, 07:42 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: new t old t givd presnt

Hi from Joseph to peak!

We are glad you gave presents to your new T and your old T and got presents from both of them too! And I like pretzels too!

Joseph M. Claus Smile
12-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Website Find Reply