Don't want to go
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  Don't want to go
As always when I have these trips I have a period the night before where we have to fight not to cancel. We have that option; my friend is gone and would not know that I was not there. We would however. Feel very strongly about this for a variety of reasons. We just don't like travel and there will be a man coming in to care for the cats. We are not used to men in the house. But he has 3 cats and is a nice guy so we will trust him. It is either that or leave them for the weekend and there is already too much stress.

Had to nap earlier after a day of running around and not getting everything done. Don't want to pack tonight as cats will get upset. I have organized some things and I went out today and bought some well needed shoes to wear. I usually wear runners and my one pair of dress shoes are pretty scuffed. I am there for her but people will be in their Sunday best; her husband was high up in his company. Her friends wore the best they could afford. I still cannot figure out how she chose me as a friend. It means a lot that she did and that is why I need to go.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
11-01-2013, 03:51 AM
Find Reply
argent Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Don't want to go
I respect and admire that you can actually identify how you feel and can take steps to continue your plans, even through discomfort and anxiety. Are you back home with your kitties, yet? I have some pets, too. This is my special friend, Yeti. I call him my therapy cat, cause his purr is so relaxing and he likes to nap with me. Apologies if I don't get the attachment attached, first attempt and all.

11-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Don't want to go
Hi, argent. Welcome to MM. That is a really cool photo of your cat. Did he actually wink like that or did someone alter the photo?

We ourselves are "dog people," but we're not in a position to actually have any of our own.

MDs
11-14-2013, 04:13 PM
Website Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't believe it! The People 0 1,189 01-31-2019, 07:37 PM
Last Post: The People
Angry where do you go when you don't fit anywhere? Dreamscapes Collectives 2 2,538 04-02-2015, 02:25 PM
  Drinking n don't know why Downtherabbithole 4 3,574 04-28-2014, 04:37 PM
Other/All/Unsure The trouble of seeing what others don't The People 2 2,602 09-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Last Post: tweeter
Sad I don't know how to rate this The People 4 3,805 08-31-2013, 09:59 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn