YouTube Channel
Dreamscapes Collectives Offline
Country of the Chaotic

Threads: 39
YouTube Channel
we aren't sure where this would best be posted, so we decided here would be best.

We have a YouTube Channel that we started a couple weeks ago about living with DID. We currently have four videos up of our own as well as links to other channels by DID systems. So we thought we would share.

Collective Dreamscapes' Realms

Dusty did the first three videos and Ricki (one of our Brits from The Circle) did the fourth one.

Random
Volcano
Too many to count, too many to name, but we're all here just the same.
10-20-2013, 03:24 AM
Website Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Happy  RE: YouTube Channel
This is great! We're really glad to see that you made these videos. Smile

We just watched the introduction video. And we bookmarked the page so that we can go back later and watch the other videos

MDs
10-20-2013, 10:42 AM
Website Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
Happy  RE: YouTube Channel
Watched your YouTube videos and thought how wonderfully courageous you all are for sharing your story. You are an inspiration. Hope you continue to post new videos.
Have a great day!
10-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Find Reply
Dreamscapes Collectives Offline
Country of the Chaotic

Threads: 39
Doing okay  RE: YouTube Channel
Thank-you Reilly and MDs. We do plan to make more videos. we have ideas on what different videos we're going to do. We're definitely going to do a video for each of our Collectives, breaking down the group/clan/crew dynamics. We're going to make some about raising kids with DID, the good and bad points. The difficulties that one has when their parents were the primary abusers making them unsafe to be around or trust.

Another reason we're doing them is because there are so few systems whose birth family is black. I want to do that because I know there are more people with a similar background (mostly Black and Native American) who have DID, but the culture makes it less likely that they will seek help. I mean, black comedians have been using the tales of "the beatings" in their acts for decades and that is not okay.

Whenever we post new videos we'll post and let people know. I'm glad you guys liked them.

Random
Volcano
Too many to count, too many to name, but we're all here just the same.
10-25-2013, 07:33 AM
Website Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: YouTube Channel
Random and all,

We're looking forward to seeing more videos whenever you're able to share them. Applause to you not only for having the courage to share about yourselves, but also for doing something that will help others.

MDs
10-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: YouTube Channel
Very good and very brave. It helps people to see that we are just normal people with a unique approach to life.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-29-2013, 06:55 PM
Find Reply