Messages In This Thread
RE: Sick now for over three weeks and still going... - tweeter - 08-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Sick now for over three weeks and still going...
tweeter Offline

Threads: 24
RE: Sick now for over three weeks and still going...
(08-02-2013, 04:11 AM)nats Wrote: thanks tweeter, how are you doing?

at least if it's cyclospora then it should resolve on its own by 4wks or so. diarrhoeal diseases are no fun at all, but the biggest danger is usually dehydration and undernutrition b/c everything comes back out too quickly. even in tropical areas, danger is mainly for young (under 5yr old) children) and normally healthy adults should experience no lasting damage, with or without the antibiotic, once it's cleared the system.

Hi nats, always good to see you around.
Healthwise, it's like a bottomless pit, especially since April.
Sp., after having lost my sp. center as there are no leaders I wish to follow, etc., I re-established my emotional center (which I had also lost in childhood, and again in adulthood in more ways I want to say). Then I thought of images I had taken and made my own from NM. Whatever, NM made it possible for me to be at peace in sp. Trainman had made it possible for me to go back to my emotional center (not to what was imposed on me). I wish he would come back, but his love or lack of it does not define me.
I have profound appreciation for what I've accomplished. and how that has made me feel. I still make mistakes, though not as many, and I wouldn't let someone take my life away from me as I have too many times in the past. Health, well, that is like a done deal.
It ain't over till it's over.
thanks for asking, and best to you,
tweeter
"Even the very emptiest of the emptiest
Has a false bottom, a false bottom."
08-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sick now for over three weeks and still going... - tweeter - 08-02-2013, 04:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sick and Everyone is Gone Shadows 3 3,315 05-21-2018, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Shadows
  Sick Silent Society 8 4,991 01-27-2018, 12:07 PM
Last Post: just peachy
  Get sick, get scared Cammy 4 3,927 05-28-2017, 09:39 PM
Last Post: The People
  pre 'sick' weirdness The People 3 3,372 01-26-2015, 06:05 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn
Sad sick angel with wings 3 3,217 08-21-2014, 02:24 PM
Last Post: angel with wings