Messages In This Thread
RE: Scared, Skeptical, and have no idea - Tangled Web - 05-10-2013, 04:36 PM
Scared, Skeptical, and have no idea
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Scared, Skeptical, and have no idea
We just finished with a T who has never had any experience dealing DID either and started over. She was helpful in many ways and I did learn from her. I couldn't get to a level I needed to be at with her so I decided to move on and got tired of hearing the words that she has never done this before. I think when you say that maybe it is time to find out what "HER" goal is was a warning for me. This isn't about "her" goals, its about your and what you want. Maybe that should be the next step is trying to figure that out imo. I do understand the fear thing very well and wanting to know but not wanting to know and how ignoring the others only works for a short time and in my experience usually ends up making things worse. I also cannot make anyone come out on command. If they don't want to talk then they don't talk no matter how often or how many times they are called. I hope you find what you are looking for. And the anxiety lessons for you.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
05-10-2013, 04:36 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scared, Skeptical, and have no idea - Tangled Web - 05-10-2013, 04:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interesting journalling idea The People 2 2,498 01-08-2015, 01:43 AM
Last Post: orek