Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi, new here and not sure if I belong - Cammy - 03-19-2013, 09:17 PM
Hi, new here and not sure if I belong
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Hi, new here and not sure if I belong
(03-17-2013, 08:58 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Hi all,

Agreeing with Igraine about the legal side of things.

Putting on our admin hat for a moment....just a friendly reminder that the material in this thread may be considered triggering, and so we recommend using a spoiler, as per the community guidelines:

http://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=281

"Spoiling"
In posts that are likely to be triggering, we ask you to put a brief description of what type of triggering material is contained in the remainder of the post, then use the spoiler function to present the material. In the linear format, this gives everyone a chance to avoid the material if the topic is something that is too hard for them to read right then.

We do not require you to spoil individual words in your posts. Some words are "auto spoiled" by our posting scripts, which replaces the vowels in the word with an asterisk. This keeps us out of the search engines specifically looking for those terms.

Thanks,

MDs, MM Admin

So sorry MM...didn't realize or think...won't happen again.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
03-19-2013, 09:17 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi, new here and not sure if I belong - Cammy - 03-19-2013, 09:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  not sure if we belong here-but we joined anyway. kittyfamily 1 2,582 05-18-2014, 08:28 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn