Messages In This Thread
RE: Having difficulty figuring this one out.... - Tangled Web - 08-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Having difficulty figuring this one out....
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Having difficulty figuring this one out....
Hi Mosaic. Now that fits to a degree. In my house (childhood) a victim was ALWAYS to blame for what had happened. I never wanted to look at being a victim because I never wanted to see that it was my fault.......I never talk about why I think it my fault either and when you look at yourself as a survivor....it was almost like you didn't have to........if that makes any sense. In my eyes people looked at you differently also, like you were stronger. So I never get into the feelings of guilt and shame that are stuffed deep inside. They represent being a victim and it was always more important to prove to people how strong you are so you never showed them any weakness. I think I am rambling now.......I see my T today and wonder if she will understand.........
Tangled
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
08-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Having difficulty figuring this one out.... - Tangled Web - 08-14-2012, 10:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Just talking Difficulty Letting Go of Feelings, Memories MakersDozn 5 4,636 09-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Last Post: MakersDozn
Caution Difficulty Talking About Things MakersDozn 7 6,356 12-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn