The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
frustration, despair, anxiety, etc - Dreamscapes Collectives - 06-20-2012, 06:55 AM
frustration, despair, anxiety, etc
Dreamscapes Collectives Offline
Country of the Chaotic

Threads: 39
Angry  frustration, despair, anxiety, etc
Normally I don't think too much about being poor. Like below the poverty line poor. It's just something that is. It's not going to change anytime soon so we just quietly deal.

But I've found this month just how much I'm dependent on the gov't for my well-being. They cancelled my food stamps...oh, I'm sorry...SNAP benefits...because their computer logged an address change that I didn't put in for at a place I haven't lived since Feb of 2006. And they didn't much care that I had my leases to prove I hadn't moved. All that mattered was what the freaking computer said. So that means I have to start all over again with applying for food stamps. It also means we had to borrow money from our friends just to make it food wise. It also means I won't get to have the kids over again until it gets straightened out because of not having money to buy them. And part of this is because I made the mistake of believing my SS case manager.

so out of frustration and anger and hopelessness I have to just scream....

I HATE BEING POOR!!! HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!

various realms people...
Volcano
Too many to count, too many to name, but we're all here just the same.
06-20-2012, 06:55 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
frustration, despair, anxiety, etc - Dreamscapes Collectives - 06-20-2012, 06:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
May trigger Into Despair Again... rainbows 7 4,666 09-10-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: rainbows