The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
Post menupausal nightmare - Cammy - 06-21-2018, 01:54 AM
RE: Post menupausal nightmare - mosaic - 06-21-2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Post menupausal nightmare - Cammy - 06-21-2018, 07:26 PM
Post menupausal nightmare
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Post menupausal nightmare
I hate having to deal with an aging body from the perspective of still being a 19 year old. The latest indignity among many is an ongoing feeling of cystitis. It feels like you've got this chronic bladder infection when in fact you don't. I've resumed the hormonal vaginal tabs and there's some improvement, but since this took years to occur I don't suppose it's going to clear up over night. Anyone else here experienced problems like this? I'm hoping that resuming the hormone therapy will eventually resolve the issue, but I need a little hope. If anyone here has gone through something like this I'd love to hear about your experiences. I'm taking a cranberry pill every day along with probiotics, plus I'm on a strict regimen of vaginal lubricants that are used every three days. Some days I'm so uncomfortable that all I can do is shower then go commando in a long muslin dress for comfort purposes. No wonder I don't feel like leaving the house half the time. Any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated. If this is too much information I apologize. As a medical professional I tend to not be shy about physical issues - after all, it's just stuff about the body and I regard it all as just normal stuff - no more embarrassing to me than an ear infection. If I've offended anyone I sincerely apologize, but I've always adopted an attitude of openess when it comes to normal bodily functions.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2018, 01:56 AM by Cammy.)
06-21-2018, 01:54 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Post menupausal nightmare - Cammy - 06-21-2018, 01:54 AM
RE: Post menupausal nightmare - mosaic - 06-21-2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Post menupausal nightmare - Cammy - 06-21-2018, 07:26 PM