The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
Don't know what came over us. - The People - 05-03-2018, 03:36 AM
RE: Don't know what came over us. - mosaic - 05-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Don't know what came over us.
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Doing okay  Don't know what came over us.
A few hours ago we were puttering around. restless as we hadn't been out of the house today. Suddenly Two found a moving bin with stuff in it belonging to the littles. She made a card to send to our friend and then put the crayons etc in a container.

Suddenly someone else went into action. We have a small table for 2 in the kitchen/dining area.friends brought it in... almost 2 years ago. It has sat there collecting dust and junk. We even bought a tablecloth which was still in the plastic. It is now on the table with placemats on top of it. It looks pretty! It needed a tablecloth as it sat on a patio over a winter and the fake wood warped a bit.

The plastic is in the recycling. Of course, there is more to do but I also got rid of some too old to be useful books.

And then I took a sweatshirt that was lying on the floor and wiped up the water from the cup I knocked over. At least it missed the computer by a few inches.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
05-03-2018, 03:36 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Don't know what came over us. - The People - 05-03-2018, 03:36 AM
RE: Don't know what came over us. - mosaic - 05-03-2018, 09:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video I don't run into posts The People 1 1,758 05-05-2019, 06:31 AM
Last Post: nats
  RV/Campers - I don't get it. Do you? Cammy 5 4,590 07-17-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Cammy