The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
Lip piercing removed because . . . - Cammy - 02-13-2017, 04:02 AM
Lip piercing removed because . . .
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Lip piercing removed because . . .
I got my lip pierced the other day, well Fagan did (my teen). Even so, I loved it and felt like I was really expressing my inside on the outside. My husband recoiled when he saw it and was mortified. Out of respect and love for him, I took two needle nose pliers tonight and removed it. I placed it carefully in a sealed bag with a long note expressing how important it was to me and the sacrifice I made to take it out. I told him my love for him was stronger than my emotional need for the piercing. There will be lash back from Fagan, but I have no idea what form it will take. I imagine a lot of turning inward and silence. I hated having to do this, but I really did need to take it out. For some reason it triggered him, and it's not fair for him to get triggered everytime he looks at me. I guess I'll just have to settle for the eyebrow and nose piercing. The things we do for love. Yet . . . I feel a bit empty. I will have to find another outlet for self expression and hope like hell it doesn't take a self-destructive form. Maybe I should have gotten my female parts pierced like the technician suggested (just kidding - there's no way - I said no right off the bat).
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
02-13-2017, 04:02 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Lip piercing removed because . . . - Cammy - 02-13-2017, 04:02 AM