Messages In This Thread
RE: a safe ministry or something creepy? - dreamers - 09-29-2016, 10:20 PM
a safe ministry or something creepy?
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
RE: a safe ministry or something creepy?
thanks for the replies. I am still reading all the pages she makes new people read to join they all seem written by her not a balanced approach. Which if it were just about her vision for the group I would see that more... Mostly I think we would like chr friends who get that are not of the Enemy. good point about putting a toe in.

Irgrame thanks I guess I didnt think about whether its accredited because saw christian support group but therapy is written there thanks for highlighting that.

I have often thought starting a peer ministry community for any adult who feels like the don't fit in any community/family. It would be a sort of intentioal community online. maybe have a pourch bit where anyone can join and a more serious inner bit where we would support each other in offline goals ( say joe wants to run a marathon he could be matched with an accountibility partern who would hold him accountable to his own training goals in a way he wants).

innerkids and littles could be treated like kids too if bigs and littles agreed Like have a chore chart made by their systems bigs and have a mentor how goes over the chart and puts virtual stickers on and if the little reaches the sticker target their big sets then they get invited to online movie night once a month that would be community reward. The outside mentor would just be there to cheer the kid on.

and everyone on the inner site could have a role so they know the fit and are needed somewhere.

Anyway I guess I was or am hoping to see how an online ministry for did works or doesn't too. So I have experience going into what i'm tentatively calling the virtual intentional community experiment
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
09-29-2016, 10:20 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: a safe ministry or something creepy? - dreamers - 09-29-2016, 10:20 PM