The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
Happy! - The People - 08-29-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: Happy! - mosaic - 08-29-2015, 02:30 PM
Happy!
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Happy  Happy!
I was gradually gaining weight when the celiac disease exploded. When that happened there was an instant gathering of the pounds. I don't know the exact number I was at before the explosion but I am within a pound or three of pre-explosion weight! So thrilled. My weight is something that was always an issue because I was so bullied about it as a kid. As I said, I am no slim pickins but I am so much healthier. I am within a few inches of the white zone of my measuring tape. The pink zone puts one at risk of a heart attack. Not an exact science of course but I cannot wait to be in the white because there is truth to it.

One of the things I have done is what people have been telling me to do for years. Eating 3 healthy meals a day that includes a protein. When I was off house sitting a few weeks ago she bought me a tonne of food. Healthy food. I felt that I had to eat it so I was eating very healthy and noticed the change. When I got home I have continued it for the most part.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-29-2015, 12:29 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Happy! - The People - 08-29-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: Happy! - mosaic - 08-29-2015, 02:30 PM