The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
revelation - Tangled Web - 12-02-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: revelation - angel with wings - 12-04-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: revelation - Tangled Web - 12-05-2014, 12:45 AM
revelation
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
revelation
I was talking with my T a couple of weeks ago and for some reason the subject of religion/spirituality came up and she asked me what I believed. The question threw me and I didn't know how to answer it. So I told her I was raised to believe in GOD but I don't know what I believe anymore--which is true. This has always been one of those things I have chose to NOT think about. It bothers me ALOT. As I am telling her this of course she asked me why and I told her quite angrily because I don't want to believe in GOD that would let those things happen to one of his children. All the prayers I would say every single night to this GOD for him to help me landed of deaf ears IMO. Well she said something to me that shocked me and it has been rolling around in my head ever since. She said well maybe your GOD did help you by giving you the ability to create the others inside in order for you to survive. Humph now that definitely gave me something to think about.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
12-02-2014, 03:01 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
revelation - Tangled Web - 12-02-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: revelation - angel with wings - 12-04-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: revelation - Tangled Web - 12-05-2014, 12:45 AM