Messages In This Thread
RE: Controlling who comes out? - nats - 05-01-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Controlling who comes out? - nats - 05-02-2014, 06:37 AM
RE: Controlling who comes out? - Downtherabbithole - 05-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Controlling who comes out?
Downtherabbithole Offline

Threads: 29
RE: Controlling who comes out?
Ok so here I go, two weeks constant debate n I'm almost there. I read up on inside world to find a way to encourage parts to stay inside. One person suggested safe houses or room with toys for kids. So because wasn't safe for children asked carer/ mother parts to care for children in a play room/ crèche. N as for the hurt ones I asked parts left to look after them n keep them safe I walked the hallway n closed all the doors. And as for the one who still trusts man in question told her wasn't safe to come out, for everyone's sake she needed to stay in. I told them it was just for a few hrs then can come out again. After I'd gone thru this process I felt less afraid. I created a healing room for pain receptor( physical pain)( or took them to already made room not sure) with bath with healing salts n things to help with pain. It's a big round bath like a spa almost with candles n flowers floating on the water surface. The pain faded again. Now I just got to get thru next few hrs and hope this is enough to keep self safe while visit a friend at this church. Made sure told her was coming, but just she doesn't know what my issue is with him or that I have issue with him or that I am so terrified. But her knowing im there is a safety net incase things go wrong n freak. I'm scared but not so scared as I was this morning or last night. It's time to face my fears n break out of the prison of fear that I've been living in for so long. Wish me luck
05-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Controlling who comes out? - nats - 05-01-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Controlling who comes out? - nats - 05-02-2014, 06:37 AM
RE: Controlling who comes out? - Downtherabbithole - 05-03-2014, 10:00 PM