The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
One of them but not all - knowledge of god - Downtherabbithole - 03-26-2014, 12:42 AM
One of them but not all - knowledge of god
Downtherabbithole Offline

Threads: 29
May trigger  One of them but not all - knowledge of god
*I put trigger symbol cause though I try not include too much info, I'm not sure what ppl here are triggered by and didn't know what to put as chr topic but has questions but could also trigger someone and don't want to make anyone uncomfortable so figured the trigger symbol safest one to put for everyone.

One of the insiders sings prayers to god, wonders why go thru long periods where experience life as if god wasn't even a factor. I think that parts either don't know he exists or cares and some prob don't trust him. How does one so divided on a subject process or deal with one wanting to reach out to god and others not want to or know they can. Can someone be a chr if only one part accepts god. I'm being careful what say here as some have experienced stuff at hands of chr leaders, some parts took that on, but how can one help others inside find or learn to trust god?
03-26-2014, 12:42 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
One of them but not all - knowledge of god - Downtherabbithole - 03-26-2014, 12:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Spiritual content Two and God The People 0 2,160 04-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Last Post: The People
Caution Anger with God The People 16 14,040 08-29-2013, 09:25 PM
Last Post: finlyalive