Meet paper
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Meet paper
After doing some discovering about the Celiac Disease we felt a huge shift. In a good way. We made the decision to decorate the space taken up by Fear and the child. We asked the little girl what her name was
"Paper"
"Why paper?"
"I love paper. You can draw on it and write on it." Something about fun.

We then went to work on Fear's corner. We changed the ugly old grey blanket that was supposed to act like a wall by the shower. It is now this big quilt with silvers and acq There is something good about knowing that some of the issues are physical in nature and not just the result of a f*ck*d up family. We still don’t have a lot of control over it but there is less of a sense of wanting to just give up. Today anyway. It makes us want to eat better and look after ourselves better.

All in one day. All because we found a site and asked a single question.
uas and white on it. Maybe fringes but I cannot remember. Fear informed us that she wanted a hoodie so there is now a red one hanging in the closet and one that is like the blackone the boys like to wear in the outside world. Aroud her neck we put a replica of the locket T gave to us when she left.

We put a shelf against a wall. There is a stack of paper, colouring books and a bunch of crayons and a bear. We may add leg - probably. We were going to add dolls but like the other littles she does not like dolls. Not the rubber ones with dresses etc or Barbies. Two has "Ragged Ann and "Baby Peanut" aka Baby Peter. but both are made of cloth.

Wow. That felt good. I am proud of us and proud of Fear that she allowed us to do it. And that she spoke up about wanting the hoodie. A very good sign. And yes Blue or whoever said it, we love Paper already. She is much like two. Speaks her mind and has a very cheerful disposition.

Attached Files Image(s)

09-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Doing okay  RE: Meet paper
Two is jealous of Paper. She is much cuter and Two is a better name than Paper. She is trying to convince the other child to change her name to Page as it would make more sense. There has been no response so I suspect there is a wall b/t the 2. Two is not fond of the cellar.
09-03-2013, 04:11 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

RE: Meet paper
No Surprise. Two won. We now have a four year old named page who likes paper.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Happy  RE: Meet paper
Well, congrats. Smile

page is a cool name too. We used to know a girl named Paige (with an i).

MDs
09-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline

(09-05-2013, 02:33 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Well, congrats. Smile

page is a cool name too. We used to know a girl named Paige (with an i).

MDs

Yes someone older keeps throwing in that spelling option. I am surprised that Two can spell either word correctly so if it is her wanting to add the I she has seen it before. Thank goodness they are internal children who live in separate parts of the castle. Strong willed both of them and I am sure that if they had their own bodies it would be 24/7 squawkingSno1. Mind you Two figures she has a new friend although the first thing she did was insult her and boss her around; and won.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-06-2013, 02:10 AM
Find Reply
Blue Offline

Threads: 24
Two figures she has a new friend although the first thing she did was insult her and boss her around; and won.
[/quote]

Ha! Kids man! They're so funny! What are they like eh.Smile
Blue
"The human spirit can and will withstand n overcome anythin"
09-07-2013, 09:10 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Doing okay Would this meet guarentee? The People 4 2,933 04-10-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: nats
Friendship/Support Meet Alice. The People 3 2,625 03-11-2018, 09:04 PM
Last Post: The People
I'm new/Introduction Meet Av The People 7 5,678 02-15-2018, 05:03 PM
I'm new/Introduction Meet Chantilly Lace The People 1 2,097 06-01-2016, 06:35 PM
I'm new/Introduction Meet Mary Margaret The People 2 2,637 02-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Last Post: MakersDozn