new, struggling to accect DDNOS DX
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: new, struggling to accect DDNOS DX
(08-29-2013, 04:12 PM)canucklady1971 Wrote: how can this happen?
I mean i am a sucessful professional
Went to university
Now am falling apart
All of a sudden
Usually around this time of year every year
Feels like
Am going crazy

A clue! Says the woman who loves mystery shows and books. Something about this time of year makes it bad. At some point you will figure out what that is but right now you just need to know 2 things. 1) this time of year sucks for you. 2) you are still here. I don't know how old you are but that is a lot of mid-Septembers that you got through feeling scared but staying safe. And this year it is easier in a way because you have all of these other multiples here who get it. We get it that you are scared. We get dark times. We get feeling alone. We get not understanding. But we also get that the worst of the dark days will flip past like pages on an old movie calendar and you will still be here and safe. Just keep talking and finding ways to ground yourself. Go to the home page and you should be able to find some good grounding techniques. Maybe some of them will be good for you but if you made it this far you already have some of your own.

BTW, there is a day this month where I get kinda freaked out. It is not my worst time but I do know that in mid-September I usually dip down. Holding my own thus far so maybe it is one I outgrew. Take good care. Your T will be back and this is 2013. Sno1
09-11-2013, 02:31 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Ya know, in the middle of whatever we were going through with crazy making drugs and finding we were Celiac and running that treadmill we thought we had outgrown this place. But now that I have started coming back again it feels like Home again. Because when I come here I know that people will at least accept what I have to say. Sometimes they understand and sometimes they relate! Smile
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-11-2013, 02:34 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
(09-11-2013, 02:34 AM)The People Wrote: Ya know, in the middle of whatever we were going through with crazy making drugs and finding we were Celiac and running that treadmill we thought we had outgrown this place. But now that I have started coming back again it feels like Home again. Because when I come here I know that people will at least accept what I have to say. Sometimes they understand and sometimes they relate! Smile

Yep. Glad you feel this way. You've made some great posts of late, IOO, and we just wanted you to know.

MDs
09-11-2013, 11:15 AM
Website Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
May trigger We Are Struggling MakersDozn 5 5,006 07-06-2015, 10:07 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn
Caution Struggling MakersDozn 24 16,409 09-17-2014, 03:59 PM
May trigger Struggling and Need Encouragement MakersDozn 7 5,937 02-13-2014, 12:36 PM