It's all in the name
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
It's all in the name
We used to play this game where in order to figure out what your stage name would be if you were to be an exotic Show girl or Show guy dancer in a Las Vegas stage show you did the following steps:

1) Your first name is the name of your first pet of the same sex as you
2) Your second name is one of your maternal maiden names (a mother, aunt, or grandmother)

My Vegas show girl name would be 'Kitty Vogel'.

I think that has a nice ring to it. Give it a try if you're feeling a bit silly. Make sure that it's something fun for you and not something triggering, in which case just forget I ever brought it up. Remember, I'm talking show dancers here in nice expensive classy hotels (who make lots of money balancing those big head pieces on their heads and spend their afternoons in neck braces).
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
04-16-2013, 11:11 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: It's all in the name
Ria Taylor - we didn't have a lot of girl cats!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-17-2013, 03:18 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Thought of another possibility: 'Angel Birdie'. Very Vegas exotic that one! But maybe 'Birdie Angel' would be even better.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2013, 08:10 PM by Cammy.)
04-17-2013, 08:06 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

(04-17-2013, 03:18 AM)nats Wrote: Ria Taylor - we didn't have a lot of girl cats!

Hey, 'Ria Taylor' has a very huge movie star ring to it.
Heart
04-17-2013, 08:08 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

A friend of mine's first pet was a goldfish, so her stage name would have been 'Bubbles Lessard'. Now THAT's show girl stuff! If we could get a few guy names we'd be on a roll. I'll ask around.
Heart
04-19-2013, 03:44 AM
Find Reply
Blue Offline

Threads: 24
Kialo Bacon!!! Doesn't quite work does it?!!! Ha ha !!
Blue.
"The human spirit can and will withstand n overcome anythin"
08-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Find Reply
dragonfairy Offline

Threads: 7
Heidi Slater not a very good sound to it to me..rofl. Think we may have to figure out a better way to do this one..rofl

Katie
Runs with scissors.....Bwahahahahahahah
08-23-2013, 02:30 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Missy Marnie
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
08-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Find Reply
Downtherabbithole Offline

Threads: 29
Snowy Johnstone
03-26-2014, 12:47 AM
Find Reply