CRANKY!!!!!!!!!
Elizabethn Offline
Read Only

Threads: 13
Angry  CRANKY!!!!!!!!!
GROWL SNARL b*tch CUSS YELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f*ck ME RUNNING INSIDE OUT UPSIDE DOWN AND THROWING THINGS AND HOWLING!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* I am very cranky. I could go on at length and just might do so tomorrow in the light of day, and if I do it will be very colorful, full of profanity and vexation. Now I have to go to bed so I will leave it at a

BIG f*ck*ng CUSSING SHRIEKING SCREAM!!!!!
09-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: CRANKY!!!!!!!!!
good skreemin en

david hoos 5

you do any stompin en? bubble rap maybe?

bye from josie whos 6
09-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Website Find Reply
Elizabethn Offline
Read Only

Angry  CRANKY AGAIN!!!
Can someone please explain to me how ostensibly adult people find it okay to blame ME for enforcing such a f*ck*ng SIMPLE concept as DON'T f*ck*ng STEAL THE FOOD YOUR EMPLOYER PROVIDES FOR NOSHING AT WORK?!

Or how about THE RULE IS NO CELL PHONES OUT DURING THE SHIFT SO PUT YOUR GODDAMNED PHONE IN YOUR BAG AND QUIT TRYING TO SNEAK AROUND A CLEAR AND SIMPLE DIRECTIVE!!!!!!!!! WHAT MAKES YOU SO f*ck*ng IMPORTANT THAT YOU CAN'T LET YOUR f*ck*ng VOICE MAIL PICK UP AND YOUR TEXT MESSAGES ACCUMULATE FOR TWO TINY f*ck*ng HOURSE?!?!??!!!!!

I swear I am going to campaign to fire those two snotty little sh*ts. It's not like there aren't five more lined up to take their obnoxious places.
09-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: CRANKY!!!!!!!!!
that stinkee en

i soree thay beein that way

david hoos 5
09-21-2012, 03:02 PM
Website Find Reply
Elizabethn Offline
Read Only

RE: CRANKY!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I'm cranky again.

I started this post a couple hours ago by trying to run stats on the forum. Which ID's posted how many new threads and how many posts on which boards. It took about two minutes to see the pattern.

Unfortunately, the current vibe and climate of this site prevents me from pointing out the obvious. I have resigned all of my moderator, admin and BOD privileges, and am grateful that I have finally reached a point that I am able to do so from a place of strength rather than from a place of being traumatized by the vibe of the place.

Now, I invite all readers to look at the stats and to ask who is keeping the place running, compared to who is using the place as a dumping ground. There is a HUGE disparity in this regard. IMO people who want a safe dumping ground should be PAYING for it, whether in monetary form or as volunteers or as donors-in-kind. I call upon the handful of people, especially the people in CANADA, who consider this place to be their special safe dumping ground, to put their money and effort where their mouth is, and to take the burden off people like Mosaic, who has never done ANYTHING but serve Mosaic Minds, much to her detriment, ever since the mid 1990's.

If you want this place to survive, it's time to get out of the shadows and MAKE. IT. WORK.

You can vilify me all you want. My name and email address are easy to find. Come on, have at me. I have reached the end of my willingness to be silent about this disparity, and for that, of course, I am cast out. Have at me.
02-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
I am officially pissed off!
EN You have every right to your opinions however jaded and volatile they might be.
First of you all you were given a CHIOCE to step down from BoD No one cast you out.
I find it interesting that you just blow in here and dump all this anger out and direct it at people like we are supposed to wear YOUR sh*t! You talk about MM being a safe dumping ground and yet you are doing everything in your power to NOT make it safe for members to talk. That is really going to help the problems of this site dying right now isn’t it! What I would like to know is where the HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? You feel you can sit back on that high horse you are riding and judge how we are running this board into the ground and throw around all your little nasty comments around…..so I gotta a question for you……. WHERE the hell were YOU? I have NEVER seen YOU make any effort to do ANYTHING on this new board or help in ANY way! Other than storm in here and drop all these bombs and pointing the finger at everyone else.
Oh my mistake you wrote a letter to the community asking for money……..I don’t see you showing up here and posting anything on weekly basis or even monthly for that matter to keep the conversations going. So what have you done? You talk about patterns well why don’t you start looking at your own bloody patterns cuz I sure the hell can see them.
BTW I am from CANADA, and I DO make an EFFORT the best way I can. Sorry if that doesn't stand up to YOUR standards or is good enough for ya! Good thing I don't come here for your approval.......and could care less about it!
You obviously have unresolved issues from the past boards and carry around a HUGE chip on your shoulder, but you know what? They don’t need to be brought to this new board. This board has enough problems staying alive than having to deal with the problems you had on the boards that no longer exist! Those are YOUR issues that YOU needed to resolve back then when they were happening.
YOU made the choice to leave for whatever reasons, but it was YOUR CHOICE! You can try to blame whoever or whatever for doing that but why don’t you try something new like taking responsibility for the choices you MADE and your ACTIONS! Try being part of a positive solution for a change instead of being part of the f*ck*ng problem and creating more freakin chaos!
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2014, 10:58 AM by Tangled Web.)
02-11-2014, 10:56 AM
Find Reply
The Warren Offline
Configurator of Things

Threads: 95
Dudettes. Can we take this personal stuff to email or private or something?
Thanx.
Alex
"And I'm a million different people from one day to the next." - The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony
02-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
well said TW Smile.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
02-12-2014, 05:44 AM
Find Reply
Elizabethn Offline
Read Only

"WHERE the hell were YOU? I have NEVER seen YOU make any effort to do ANYTHING on this new board or help in ANY way! Other than storm in here and drop all these bombs and pointing the finger at everyone else."

Admin/BoD/Volunteer since 1995. Author of lots of original material. Hosted 3d meetings since, oh, 1997 or so. Donations in excess of $1,000. Not that you will believe any of that, since it doesn't fit your version of reality, of course.

Why does it matter that you're from Canada? Do you not know how to support across borders? Dang, I figured out how to send money to lots of places I wanted to support that were far more complicated than that.

So what have YOU done to be a part of the solution? I have 19 years' worth of history of trying to participate. How about you?
02-13-2014, 09:37 PM
Find Reply
Elizabethn Offline
Read Only

(02-12-2014, 05:44 AM)nats Wrote: well said TW Smile.

Yeah, Brit who rides on the backs of Yanks. Send me the bill and flog me for noticing.
02-14-2014, 01:54 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
once again EN, your facts are self-serving and biased. TW have done more since they joined the admin and board of directors than any of us have seen you do since the new management team was formed. fundraising was your job - how much did you raise since the new site was launched? anything? and who do you blame for that? someone else obviously - oh yes, Canadians and maybe the UK as well? ever helpful.

we're aware of your history with the old site, but that was the old site. it doesn't excuse your explosions of hostile self-expression.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2014, 06:31 AM by nats.)
02-14-2014, 05:46 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
(02-13-2014, 09:37 PM)Elizabethn Wrote: "WHERE the hell were YOU? I have NEVER seen YOU make any effort to do ANYTHING on this new board or help in ANY way! Other than storm in here and drop all these bombs and pointing the finger at everyone else."

Admin/BoD/Volunteer since 1995. Author of lots of original material. Hosted 3d meetings since, oh, 1997 or so. Donations in excess of $1,000. Not that you will believe any of that, since it doesn't fit your version of reality, of course.

Why does it matter that you're from Canada? Do you not know how to support across borders? Dang, I figured out how to send money to lots of places I wanted to support that were far more complicated than that.

So what have YOU done to be a part of the solution? I have 19 years' worth of history of trying to participate. How about you?

EN-I Was responding to your comment when you said "I call upon the handful of people, especially the people in CANADA, who consider this place to be their special safe dumping ground, to put their money and effort where their mouth is," You said especially the people in CANADA.......Well I am from Canada and wanted to point that out to you and I do make an EFFORT. I might not have a thousand dollars to give this place, or any money at all but I do make an effort.

After reading all your posts on the previous boards......All I have to say is I am sorry this new board hasn't turned into your vision as what you wanted it to be. IMO I think there was a better way of putting that point across to people than how it was done. I don't remember how long I have been here at MM but I was around at the "old site" and have been here since this new site since was started. And to be honest....I don't know much about running a site like this and I am not tech savvy or a programmer either. But I do try and am willing to learn and I show up here more than once a week usually almost every day......depending on what life throws at me and I make my presence known.....even if it is to respond to only one post.......that is why I asked you where you have been. I haven't heard anything or seen you post anything in ages. I on the other hand have been here......so to answer your question.....where have I been, well I have been here.
Tangled
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
02-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Find Reply