RED DOT MT ANGRY
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
SRA content  RED DOT MT ANGRY
scrolling

I have talked years back about a f*ck*ng pr**st setting up a c*lt in my RC church. People in the diocese received$10,000 a bannock lunch and an apology. by that time the bishop was busted for having child p@rn. He set up the bust with all of the material in his car and driving back and forth across the US/Canadian border. He too went to jail. Has a male lover. Lives in hiding.

But I never talked about the parish where I can't remember anything. Just being in the basement where I think the walls were yellow. I think I sat under a table. One of those old wooden ones with metal legs. We never went to that church as a family. Or at all.

Then suddenly I am riding home in my brother's car. The angry mother was out and when the brother tried to ask questions she told him to shut up while she sucked on her cigarette. Brother was smoking too. Thank God MPU had quit or I probably would have choked to death in the car. As it was I was huddled so far into the corner of the car that I would have fallen out if it wasn't a 2 door.

Tonight my sister and I had one of those this and that chats. At some point, we talked about the bishop mentioned above. She was theone who mentioned the details.

She also talked about the pr*%st from the small parish who was taken out in handcuffs. I think she forgets anything I told her.

I had spoken of this day to a T but I cannot remember which one. I JUST SENT A MESSAGE lie ths one asking if she remembered.

$10,000. That is what people from the perverted diocese got. With bannock and tea with the apology. I got nothing. I didn't know he was arrested. I don't know how much he did but he was involved. Somehow. f*ck*ng pr*@sts, lawyers and family. I will have no rest until I die. (no plans)

Attached Files Image(s)

I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-15-2019, 01:57 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

RE: RED DOT MT ANGRY
I knew T would be sick today with all of this red dot sh*t going on! She thinks she has food poisoning. But this always happens with all of my Ts when major sh*t happens.
09-18-2019, 09:53 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
i don't have any wise words to offer. i just want you to know i am here listening and i hear your anger and frustration. it really does stink. and your t getting sick just adds to the odor.
09-20-2019, 07:35 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

she comd this daymoasic. also she brot her doggee whoa werking doge for her other job of kids. i tok of him and scratch hims ears. i shula tookd a picter he so cute an nise.
09-21-2019, 12:41 AM
Find Reply