I lost a whole week but for some reason I don't care
Five of Hearts Offline

Threads: 11
Question  I lost a whole week but for some reason I don't care
TW - injury

I'm not sure where to put this, but here seems close enough.

Recently I have had some lost time. From the 25/08/19 to 01/09/19 I basically can't recall anything. This is by far the longest stint I am aware of. I've peced together most of what I did and nothing outrageous or out of normal. The last time was 2 lost hours back in March, and was until now also the longest. I think I lose minutes at a time most days but never anything like this that I know of. I don't know if I should be concerned or not, the time back in march left me a bit shaken but I got lots of reassurances from inside and I know what went on and so forth but not so this time. All has been basically quiet for the last two weeks.

In addition to this I have a cut foot, quite bad, 100% through a tendon, got micro-surgery last week, all looking to heal up really well, not hurting much, just annoying to be crutches. I bring this up because cutting my foot is the first thing I remember, I can't recall a thing for a week before that moment.

I don't really have a reason for posting this other than I don't exactly have anyone to talk to about MH stuff with. I'm don't feel concerned about the lost week for some reason but think I probably should be. I was concerned about the cut tendon until the Dr said don't worry we can fix this kind of thing.

I guess the only thing is should I be concerned about loosing a whole week.
09-11-2019, 10:54 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: I lost a whole week but for some reason I don't care
Well the cops haven't called so you are fine there. Maybe check your bank account.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-14-2019, 03:00 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Don't Feel In Control Shadows 11 8,723 07-09-2017, 03:00 PM
Last Post: just peachy
Question care coordinator.. TheManyInside 4 3,153 12-07-2014, 03:21 AM
Last Post: orek
  What we did in T this week The People 7 4,875 11-27-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post: The People