hello
emanon Offline

Threads: 1
hello
sa long time ago we were on MM as emanon for I don't know, 6 months, 9 months? some of you know, maybe, world totally different now, how our perception of the world changes? world changes all the time. but people outside seem to think that is strange? a couple years ago we spent a few weeks in a dissociative wing of a hospital but then the hospital is in a place--a state where they have to report the person that hurt us. so we shut down from hospital docs and they said we aren't dissociative and we met some great other multiples and we switched out of view of docs and we played with other multiples. but the state-mandated reporting thing freaked us out. so we put her into big denial for two years. Today she let us up in therapy again. I (me who has been in denial a couple years) now seem to see they are still living in the hospital-in-our-mind with all the multiples like us. They, the insiders, seem to be doing ok except of course all those one line statements I hear of disliking everything now, ei yiii yiii. I know we are not in the hospital, and we are highly functioning in the outside world. but I am trying to figure out how to give them a community. so in therapy mosaic minds crossed our mind, and i am back. are there people here? are you safe? is anyone tracking us online? we could use a we-people community....but we may run away again, always watching to protect selfves....
01-16-2018, 09:11 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: hello
welcome back. we hope you can feel safe enough to come back often and we will share with you so you won't feel alone.
01-17-2018, 10:27 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Hi emanon. No signs of people tracking us. A lot of people have moved on. I hope you have success in hospital.Nice to have you back.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-19-2018, 07:31 AM
Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
hi emanon. Nice to see you here. Have found it to be a safe place. were gone for a while ourselves. Think that is ok. feel free to come and go.
01-21-2018, 11:12 PM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
hi emanon i i joined mm in march 2017 and i find this group to be helpful and the people in it are very kind ..i have learned alot since joining ..if you stick around this time i know you will find that the people are nice and always willing to help ...welcome to this group .just peachy
01-22-2018, 04:28 PM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
hi emanon i i joined mm in march 2017 and i find this group to be helpful and the people in it are very kind ..i have learned alot since joining ..if you stick around this time i know you will find that the people are nice and always willing to help ...welcome to this group .just peachy
01-22-2018, 04:28 PM
Find Reply