Woke up not me today
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Woke up not me today
I've had little sleep for a few days. Add to that my lip piercing was removed at the behest of my husband - no big deal really. Apparently SOMETHING was a big deal to Fagan, my teen (it was her piercing). When I awoke this morning I was Fagan, and there was no stopping it. Worse yet I had to spend the whole day driving around doing errands with my husband. So yep, he got to babysit this rabid, touchy, opinionated individual around all day. And she was LOUD today too. Lucky for me he understood what was happening and kept quiet and thankfully didn't react to her outbursts. Had he of, the situation would have escalated to a major thing. It wasn't until I got home, started doing all the responsible adult tasks as part of my day that I began to morph back into myself - my main host writing this now. Oddly enough, my memory only carries snippets of the day and a lot of it is seeping behind a cloud of amnesia. This has never happened quite this way before, but my other personalities are asserting themselves into my life with greater frequency of late. You see, Fagan met a friend. A girl that knows about the DID and has specifically befriended Fagan and really likes her. She likes me too, but is enamoured with Fagan. I believe this has empowered Fagan to come out more, but she is what she is - a teen with issues: anger, pain, etcetera. I feel sorry for my husband, but then again I have to put up with his alternate personalities when they appear, so I suppose we are even on that score. His main alternate is not exactly pleasant, so now he has had a dose of my crazy Fagan (and I mean 'crazy' in an endearing way). What a day. Now the usual 'switch headache' and the fatigue. I wonder if anyone else here gets physical symptoms after switching and switching back like headaches, nausea, or other symptoms. Does anyone here also become fatigued after? To me it is like those who suffer seizures - afterwards they are exhausted and just want to sleep. Just wondering.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
02-15-2017, 01:32 AM
Find Reply
Blackrainbow Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Woke up not me today
i get headaches sometimes sometimes i cant focus my eyes
ive lost my balance before and i also feel tired but im not
sure if the tired is cuz of switching or cuz im a bit depressed
02-28-2017, 06:25 PM
Find Reply
Shadows Offline

Threads: 18
RE: Woke up not me today
I get headaches, lots of headaches.

I also wake up as different than what I am mostly, a different part, even though I don't always know what part gets up, it just isn't me.
02-28-2017, 09:53 PM
Find Reply