Hair disaster
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  Hair disaster
This time last year I started going to a cheap stylist and colouring my own hair. It was working up until this last time. When I coloured it I forgot to start the timer and had to guess at how long I had left. Imagine a switchy multie guessing at time :/

Then I went for a cut. The woman usually does a very good job but this time she misunderstood something I said. It is so short it reminds me of the time in grade 5 when I cut my own bangs and Mom had to fix them. Thank goodness my hair grows quickly.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-06-2016, 03:44 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Hair disaster
we prefer short and most importantly, hair grows out!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-07-2016, 05:56 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
I am definitely a short hair gal, but I know how icky it can feel when your hair just isn't expressing the look that you had in mind for yourself. Thank goodness, however it does grow and in the meantime a little styling gel or mousse might make what you have more suitable for your tastes.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
10-08-2016, 11:17 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Thanks ladies. And yes my hair grows very fast.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Find Reply