Does this happen to others?
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  Does this happen to others?
I have lost 3 close friends over 2 years. And I didn't have that many. And that doesn't include people who just walked away from me. This man who passed that I was determined to keep in touch with but was very slack was not close. He was the partner of my very good friend but was just getting to know him a bit when life got in the way. Both of us were shy or anxious or both while other women who took them under their wing could out chat a magpie.

But these days I have been thinking of other friends. One in particular. She was my 3D MM although by the end she was too lost and I moved away. But we are both from the same hard times town although we didn't know it until years later. She had moved away.

And now she is gone. Even before this loss I have been missing her so much. Missing the support system I had before i moved here. here has never been anything like it in my life, before or since. I have taken to missing J so much of late. Life sucks. But someone losing their life sucks for those who are left behind.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-25-2015, 12:35 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Does this happen to others?
We can relate to this. It is very hard to handle loss.
Sitting with yous
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
03-25-2015, 01:17 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Does this happen to others?
TY
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-25-2015, 08:12 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post