Frustrated with T
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Frustrated with T
Weeks ago I went for an interview with B&GC to do some volunteer work. As I was open about my own history and was in therapy (someone always lets things slip anyway) they wanted a general reference for our T.

We saw our T last week and we were supposed to go over it. She already had it for a few weeks. We ended up not doing so and she said it was just general anyway. I sent her an email days ago reminding her to send it in. When I haven't heard from the program I started waiting for a "sorry but..." letter.

Just got a cc email TODAY of the letter t had sent to program. She just sent in the reference now. If she was holding back because we were going through the dark time she should have said so. But this is not the first time things have come back slowly.

T wanted us to start this thing where we would write to her rather than email. She would then respond. We would sometimes wait 4-6 weeks before it was returned. What is the point of that? So we stopped writing. We had actually started on something yesterday but will delete it.

We know she works 2 jobs and has 3 kids. But she took us on, knowing a lot about us. We were referred to her by previous T, partly because she gives us a really good rate. But this is so frustrating.

And yes we responded to that. Wrote "just sent this? Very frustrated. I am angry but I am also sad. I am starting to feel like this isn't working out.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2014, 05:19 PM by The People.)
11-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Frustrated with T
a lot of people say yes and take on things with the best of intentions, but just aren't able to keep up. maybe this is one of those situations?
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
11-07-2014, 04:20 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

I don't know. She was good but a whole lot has been happening at once b/t sick kid and major changes at work - moving huge office. She prorates me so I cannot really afford to switch and when she is in her office things are good. We haven't been feeling well and just got through a dark time so that added to thins. Of course now I feel guilty.
11-08-2014, 02:29 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
sounds like plenty of reasons for you both to be overstretched right now. understandable that its frustrating. hoping things calm down soon.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
11-08-2014, 04:01 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
We are sorry things are hard. I hope she will understand and be able to hear your frustrations.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
11-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Two had a weird weekend. Two doesn't deal with her stuff although she knows what everyone else is up to. Both nights when we went to bed some weird stuff happened. She doesn't want us to talk about it or eve draw it. Fear of repercussions. Was starting to sense that something was building but expected it to come from a different direction. She is still fed up with Paper who seemed to be a bit connected with her. She wrote T a long letter jabbering about all of the things she hates about Paper. But weekend activity was related to red dot stuff. Weird.
11-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  frustrated Tangled Web 10 5,584 01-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: The People
  frustrated with T Tangled Web 17 13,892 04-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Tangled Web
  Angry and frustrated and confused!!!!! Tangled Web 2 3,748 10-24-2012, 07:05 PM
Last Post: nats
Sad Feeling angry, frustrated, and alone.... MakersDozn 10 10,434 06-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn