Sibling rilvary b/t Littles?
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Question  Sibling rilvary b/t Littles?
We have a whole new group showing signs of slipping into the light. We have known about Fear for many years, Peter as well. But there are Paige and paper who are about 4 but not twins. Paper is exiting first (we have a trend that, when an area is ready to be explored a child comes out first. Anyway, she annoys the heck out f Two who thinks she is laughing at her. As well, Paper has inserted a few sentences into Two's monologues. We can tell because their voices are different and they are about the same age cognitively.

Anyone else have this? I don't mean teens and adults who disagree with each other's behaviour. Just two little kids picking on each other. Only Two just rants because "I was here first!"
10-24-2014, 02:35 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Feedback  RE: Sibling rilvary b/t Littles?
We don't have rivalries, but we do have siblings who don't particularly like each other. We let them know that they don't have to like each other, or even spend that much time together, but they do have to coexist peacefully.

MDs
10-24-2014, 01:33 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline

RE: Sibling rilvary b/t Littles?
Thanks for the advice. Two figures she is the boss because "I was here first" Paper annoys her by just peeking out at her. I suspect that she is a little ball of fire, just like Two. Should be interesting.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-24-2014, 06:27 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
We have some rivalry between our younger ones. For us things usually have to get to the point of them blowing up until they will both stop and listen instead of fight. It is almost like they have to get it out their system first- all that energy- and then a comprise can be made. The stubbornness runs deep from with us and the desire to "win" the fights and the disagreements.

Wondering if you have ever had the problem of someone "telling" on you or someone else-one of our insiders recently came out an wrote an email to T twisting things all around and making me look like a horrible person. Not impressed to say the least....... this a whole other story.

Good luck with your lils. Hope everything works out.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
10-25-2014, 11:20 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Just talking  RE: Sibling rilvary b/t Littles?
TW said:

For us things usually have to get to the point of them blowing up until they will both stop and listen instead of fight.

Similarly, when we have to deal with a problem that we don't feel strong enough to face, we tend to let things get bad enough so that we can't stand it in order to push ourselves to act and make it better. Undecided

MDs
10-25-2014, 01:01 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline

Thanks folks. I think Two may be worried that she will lose centre stage and thinks that Paper is laughing at her. They just see each other through a window and perhaps Paper wants a friend! Kids can be funny.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-31-2014, 02:03 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Other/All/Unsure Have your littles done play therapy? The People 1 2,046 09-28-2018, 09:14 AM
Last Post: mosaic
Happy 2nd T appointment aka making littles happy The People 4 5,140 09-24-2013, 12:20 PM
Last Post: The People