Crossed Out Forums?
orek Offline

Threads: 12
Question  Crossed Out Forums?
Hey, all! I've been away quite a while, since March, according to the "welcome back" message, but that was a brief visit. It's been a long while since I've come here regularly--I'm pretty sure, anyway! lol

Anyway, I had a fright when I first tried to get to the forums. the "Go to the forums" link was crossed out, and when I got to the forums all the forum names were crossed out. I was afraid that maybe they were shut down. Obviously I tried clicking on this one anyway and was relieved when it worked. But what's that all about? Is everything okay here?

Good to be back and anxious to catch up. Cheers.--orek
09-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Crossed Out Forums?
HEY Orek! You have been missed Smile We are So glad to see yous! Everything is fine with the forums. Leah is looking into fixing that among other things. What's new with you?
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
09-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Crossed Out Forums?
(09-07-2014, 10:33 PM)Tangled Web Wrote: HEY Orek! You have been missed Smile We are So glad to see yous! Everything is fine with the forums. Leah is looking into fixing that among other things. What's new with you?
TW

Thanks, Tangled! What a nice welcome. Brightened me up no end. And what a relief that everything is fine. I realize that I count on MM being here, even when I don't get here for a while, so my heart dropped when I saw the cross-outs. Glad the "ol' gal" is still up and running! ;P
09-08-2014, 12:03 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other web site forums Cammy 7 5,243 08-11-2017, 01:32 AM
Last Post: just peachy
Doing okay Viewing the Forums on a Smartphone MakersDozn 2 2,321 01-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Last Post: MakersDozn