things are a mess
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
things are a mess
Today I saw T. I sat there through the whole hour and was looking at this woman who was sitting across from me and all I could think was .........she has absolutely no idea who I am. She was so way off base and clueless. I know I should have said something but I had no words. Then at the end of the session she says to me.......she thinks things are working and that we are have been getting somewhere.......all I could do was nod yes.
I know this is supposed to be about me but I must admit I never was much good at doing things that were about me...................
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
05-27-2014, 07:51 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: things are a mess
keep at it ... you really are getting somewhere even though you dont see it right now.
05-27-2014, 10:09 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
agreeing with mosaic. that might not have been a progress day but overall we see that you've made a lot of progress.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
05-28-2014, 04:39 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Do you really think so? How so? I really don't see it.......It really doesn't feel like we are getting anywhere.........
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
05-28-2014, 07:32 PM
Find Reply