Mosaic Minds Community Forums
It has been a long time - Printable Version

+- Mosaic Minds Community Forums (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Visitors' Center (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Welcome Wagon (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: It has been a long time (/showthread.php?tid=703)

It has been a long time - lfs - 01-07-2013

Many years ago I was an active member of this community and an admin. I believe this community and all the support I recieved here helped me achieve things I never would have otherwise. My system was and still is the LFS Littlest Fifi System. The bodies name is Felicia and we have a collection of inside people of all ages. I was diagnosed with MPD when I was in my early twenties. The body is now 44. I have been married 14 years and have 2 children. 1 adopted Matt who will turn 17 in February. He is a suvivor of abuse and also has been dianosed with Autism among other alphabet soup like RAD and ADD and Harrison who is not adopted and just turned 8. I left here without saying goodbye and just disppeared. That was wrong and for that I am sorry. I struggled after Harrison was born and was unable to ask for help. I went into a tailspin and had one internal shift after another. Having Harrison triggered us in a way adopting Matt did not. I have been in Intensive out patient twice in the last 2 years and am doing better. I have held the same job for 16 now and was just made COO of my division. I never thought I could achieve much. I have been missing a sense of community and searched for it on facebook. I have thought of this place many times but was too ashamed to come back. Today I decided to at least post and say hi. I have to say there is something still comforting about this place. Hi to all that are here.

RE: It has been a long time - mosaic - 01-07-2013

welcome back! it's wonderful that you found your way back.

RE: It has been a long time - lfs - 01-08-2013

(01-07-2013, 09:03 PM)mosaic Wrote: welcome back! it's wonderful that you found your way back.

RE: It has been a long time - lfs - 01-08-2013

Thank you. How are you?

RE: It has been a long time - mosaic - 01-08-2013

(01-08-2013, 07:38 AM)lfs Wrote: Thank you. How are you?

we're doing pretty well. just getting over a bout of bronchitis, but other than that....

we've opened our own practice as a T, and enjoy it a lot, although there are stresses involved in it that aren't so fun. Such is life, eh?

hope to see you around the boards.

RE: It has been a long time - Lighthouse - 01-10-2013

I/we remember you. Haven't been here in a long time either. We have sort of wandered on to other things, and like you have connecting with people on Facebook, with mixed results. Joined a DID group there, but don't use it much; not sure how safe it is...or maybe too safe, if u know what I mean. Anyway, got lonesome and came wandering back. Good to find you here.

RE: It has been a long time - MakersDozn - 01-12-2013

(01-07-2013, 08:27 PM)lfs Wrote: Many years ago I was an active member of this community and an admin.

Hey you guys! Welcome back! Glad to see you again.

MDs Smile

RE: It has been a long time - MakersDozn - 01-12-2013

(01-10-2013, 12:27 AM)Lighthouse Wrote: I/we remember you. Haven't been here in a long time either.

Welcome back to you too, Lighthouse! Glad to see you.

MDs Smile

RE: It has been a long time - Serenity - 01-21-2013

Welcome back. we were gone for a good while also and ready to come back. Miss being with those that we use to have so much fun with and friendships and well it was a great experience. Life happened and so we got back on our feet again. Nnice to see you all.