Mosaic Minds Community Forums
questons for litels from two - Printable Version

+- Mosaic Minds Community Forums (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Main Street (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Therapy Lane (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: questons for litels from two (/showthread.php?tid=1320)

questons for litels from two - The People - 05-17-2014

this peak. two ast this of t and we rite it here. I don't no of mt but jest an case I do this part.

so this happen to me afore at long time ago an this day two also get upset. at differ ts we play in sand. we use litel toys. I don't like it bad felings but to ajoy som. both times there a dolly wif no close on there. this maked us both mad, we use tissue make dress for dolle. make her safer.

two ast t why they alus do this. she say it not bothr othr kids. they jest dress them or put closeon them. do you litels get upset of the dolles no close? two say add this. I do not like it sam I am.

RE: questons for litels from two - MakersDozn - 05-17-2014

Hi peak and two,

I am putting the pink triangle too.

S

C

R

O

L

L

I

N

G

S

C

R

O

L

L

I

N

G

We think it is okay to feel the way you feel. Our bigger people say that everyone has a right to their feelings. And about the no clothes thing, it makes a lot of sense. People like us had bad stuff happen when our clothes were off. So of course it can seem scary to see a doll or a stuffy with no clothes.

A long time ago I wrote here at MM that it felt MT for me cuz Pooh has a shirt but no pants. For the same reason. And people who aren't here at MM anymore wrote back answers that felt like I was wrong or dumb or something cuz of what I said was MT for me. Just cuz people have different triggers doesn't mean that someone else's triggers aren't real.

So I hope my answer helps you. We think that two was brave to tell the T how she felt about the doll having no clothes.

Lauranine and Eeyore

RE: questons for litels from two - Tangled Web - 05-18-2014

it wood bug us to if we see that to. we no like dolls in dress. if they wear a dress they have to wear shorts under it to. it is not safe.

RE: questons for litels from two - The People - 05-19-2014

(05-17-2014, 09:00 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Hi peak and two,

I am putting the pink triangle too.

S

C

R

O

L

L

I

N

G

S

C

R

O

L

L

I

N

G

We think it is okay to feel the way you feel. Our bigger people say that everyone has a right to their feelings. And about the no clothes thing, it makes a lot of sense. People like us had bad stuff happen when our clothes were off. So of course it can seem scary to see a doll or a stuffy with no clothes.

A long time ago I wrote here at MM that it felt MT for me cuz Pooh has a shirt but no pants. For the same reason. And people who aren't here at MM anymore wrote back answers that felt like I was wrong or dumb or something cuz of what I said was MT for me. Just cuz people have different triggers doesn't mean that someone else's triggers aren't real.

So I hope my answer helps you. We think that two was brave to tell the T how she felt about the doll having no clothes.

Lauranine and Eeyore

This from peak I amember that, I laffed couse I think you jokin. I was new at the mm plase or before that an not no abot felings and such., I understand. I did apoligise at first time but for real now. thanks my frend.

RE: questons for litels from two - The People - 05-19-2014

(05-18-2014, 11:19 PM)Tangled Web Wrote: it wood bug us to if we see that to. we no like dolls in dress. if they wear a dress they have to wear shorts under it to. it is not safe.

azakly there riteThumU

RE: questons for litels from two - MakersDozn - 05-19-2014

Hi peak. I am glad you understand about our feelings. Thank you very much.

Hi TW littles. We did not like wearing dresses when we were little. We wore shorts underneath. Now that we are in a big person's body we never wear skirts or dresses.

Lauranine and Eeyore

Oh PS. Our brooke who is 5 only wears dresses on the inside. Never pants. Cuz of what happened. Maybe our T will help brooke start wearing pants on the inside. Which would mean that brooke is not so triggered any more.

RE: questons for litels from two - The People - 05-20-2014

MD you amember we thot you joke about Pooh an no bottoms? that was many long years ago 15 or something. I amember couse I felt bad make you upset.

RE: questons for litels from two - MakersDozn - 05-21-2014

Hi peak,

Well, we couldn't have been too upset with you guys, cuz we're still friends with you. Smile

We're surprised that you remembered the Pooh thing. But we're glad that everything's okay now, and that we understand each other.

Allegra and others