Mosaic Minds Community Forums
Has this happened to anyone? - Printable Version

+- Mosaic Minds Community Forums (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Main Street (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Therapy Lane (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Has this happened to anyone? (/showthread.php?tid=1061)

Has this happened to anyone? - The People - 11-16-2013

There was something off about Wednesday and the getting lost. My time was off. My battery was dead earlier and I never clued intjhat the car clock was wrong. Or when I looked at my phone it was different than the car time. Suddenly i realized I was late for T. I tried to find it from the mall but it was dark and pouring on freshly paved roads so it was so hard to see. Finally i remembered the address was in my GPS and I pulled it out. Only when it would tell me to go left I wouldn't listen; got about 10 minutes of T.

I don’t know how to explain it although it has happened before under different circumstances. This evening when I was thinking about it I got an image of me outside of the car, watching myself. I was bigger than the real me. So I think that is where the left, right confusion comes in. Perhaps it was there other times but I wasn’t as aware. Sprit of like first nation paintings (Aboriginal) where an elder who has passed of some other being was watching over the land. But it was just another of me. I cannot make sense of it and it just made things worse.

I don't know if it was before or after dx but I remember my first experience with Good symphony. As the violinist played I watched a pre-teen self rise up off the ground in excitement. I told Shelley and she said that little children had experiences like that but they lost them as they got older. Like I said, I don't know if it was before or after dx but within a small circumference. Before I think.

Anyone else experience this since the body was adult and away from the bad people?

RE: Has this happened to anyone? - Marley - 12-07-2013

(11-16-2013, 03:15 AM)The People Wrote: There was something off about Wednesday and the getting lost. My time was off.

I don’t know how to explain it although it has happened before under different circumstances. This evening when I was thinking about it I got an image of me outside of the car, watching myself. I was bigger than the real me. So I think that is where the left, right confusion comes in. Perhaps it was there other times but I wasn’t as aware. Sprit of like first nation paintings (Aboriginal) where an elder who has passed of some other being was watching over the land. But it was just another of me. I cannot make sense of it and it just made things worse.

Anyone else experience this since the body was adult and away from the bad people?

Hi ThePeople,
Losing time and time confusion is a daily occurrence for us, but it does not sound like it is common for you.
Confused offerring a plausible rationalle:
By the time you had discovered your confusion of time, you were running late and this is likely to increase stress levels, compounding an already messy situation, so you didn't listen to your GPS, making you even later... (becomes cyclic)
your vision, (will leave that one for your t) other than to write such visions are not completely unheard of (singulars also have these experiences) and you are not going crazy.
Marley