Pages for Multiples on Facebook
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Doing okay  Pages for Multiples on Facebook
There have been several attempts to get DID pages up and running on Facebook. However the ones I have seen have been unsuccessful. People have to post as themselves and not all of us are ready for that. So we have a good thing going here even though our numbers have dropped. I messaged one woman and told her where to find us.
09-19-2013, 03:00 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Pages for Multiples on Facebook
(09-19-2013, 03:00 AM)The People Wrote: There have been several attempts to get DID pages up and running on Facebook. However the ones I have seen have been unsuccessful. People have to post as themselves and not all of us are ready for that. So we have a good thing going here even though our numbers have dropped. I messaged one woman and told her where to find us.

definitely agree this is better than the FB alternative.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
09-19-2013, 09:18 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Pages for Multiples on Facebook
(09-19-2013, 09:18 AM)nats Wrote:
(09-19-2013, 03:00 AM)The People Wrote: There have been several attempts to get DID pages up and running on Facebook. However the ones I have seen have been unsuccessful. People have to post as themselves and not all of us are ready for that. So we have a good thing going here even though our numbers have dropped. I messaged one woman and told her where to find us.

definitely agree this is better than the FB alternative.

ThumUSno1
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-19-2013, 11:20 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Agree  RE: Pages for Multiples on Facebook
Agreed. We don't belong to FB anyway. Not just because of the aforementioned, but we don't like how pervasive it is and how much personal info it has on people.

Dear World: Mosaic Minds is the premier online community for multiples and those who care about them.

MDs Cool
09-20-2013, 03:16 PM
Website Find Reply