Server Move and Upgrades Starting July 18
The Warren Offline
Configurator of Things

Threads: 95
News/Information  Server Move and Upgrades Starting July 18
Our provider will be moving the MM website and database to new servers. Moves will begin July 18. I'm not sure where we are in the queue, but if you experience glitchiness or unusual slowness over the coming days/weeks, that's probably the reason.

Quote:Your site will be migrated to a new server at your current location or into our newest data center (located in the US - East Region, in Ashburn, Virginia). The initial migrations, beginning this Thursday (July 18, 2013), will be comprised of accounts experiencing the least possible impact. Customers with outside DNS will begin in a couple of weeks after we have had a chance for additional communication. We will also be closely monitoring the migration process to make it as painless as possible. Please note, however, that you may experience some higher than usual loads while your data is being moved over, which may cause slower load times than usual on your websites. You will find this to be particularly likely for database-driven sites in the first 24 hours after migration (as MySQL moves take longer - this will result in some temporary latency for those customers being moved out to Virginia). We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.
"And I'm a million different people from one day to the next." - The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony
07-17-2013, 08:34 AM
Find Reply
The Warren Offline
Configurator of Things

Threads: 95
RE: Server Move and Upgrades Starting July 18
The server move has been completed! Please lets us know if you encounter any issues or funkiness.

Lea
"And I'm a million different people from one day to the next." - The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony
07-20-2013, 07:18 PM
Find Reply