The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia Barrier out of the blue - Cammy - 05-31-2013, 12:25 AM
Amnesia Barrier out of the blue
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Sad  Amnesia Barrier out of the blue
I'm safe. I am also very upset right now. I don't cry easily or often, but I just found a post that I wrote and have ZERO memory of writing it. Try as I might, I just have No Memory of it.

I thought I was past all of this. I haven't experienced an amnesia barrier for years. I really thought I was doing well and all that stuff and now this. Does this ever end? Does this ever stabilize? What the hell happened here? Anyone probably reading this is probably shrugging and thinking "What IS her problem? This isn't a big deal. Happens all the time." But right now I am good and shocked, and upset, and plain pissed off, and for me at this moment it IS a big deal. I really thought I was years past this happening to me again. Well Dorothy, I guess you're not in Kansas anymore except you didn't know it. All I can do now is pick Toto up in my arms and see if I can find my way to Oz.

Frack!!!
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
05-31-2013, 12:25 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia Barrier out of the blue - Cammy - 05-31-2013, 12:25 AM