looking for advise from other Marines
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
looking for advise from other Marines
What do you do when you have a commitment to your big and the younger kids in your system to get a project done but, one of your teammates for the project gets herself grounded and so she can't help unless you wait to start? I don't know what the f*ck to do. My JROTC side is thinking screw it. I have a project to finish! come hell or high water the mission comes first Semper FI! so
idiot who can't think how her actions will affect everyone else.

I have a month but, I am more than sorry i asked a civilian for help with it.Volcano People say "Army" means not aren't ready to be Marines Yet. but, that's wrong that's what civilian means.

Lizzy age 10 junior inner-Marine for Dreamers system
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
05-11-2013, 08:03 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: looking for advise from other Marines
for me, depends how important i think the project is. if it's important, you get it done and give her the opportunity to learn from her mistakes some other time. if it's not, then there's more choice.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
05-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Other/All/Unsure   Not a Marine
Not anything right now. However, we have rules we have to follow. Teens etc know that if one breaks the rules we all pay the consequences. So they cannot say "screw the rules because I said I was going to do this and I will." Outside kids have disappointments because of jobs etc. Outside families suffer because one kid messed up and put the kainbosh on family weekend.

Is it going to get everyone into more trouble when you say "f*ck it I am doing it anyway?" If so my suggestion is that you rethink things and make some deals that you know you can stick to with those who are hurt by one inside person.

Being multie sucks in civilian life. Cannot imagine living your life of outside rules with it. However, don't make things worse for yourself. Sometimes everyone has to break a promise. Monomind or multie. That's life. And life sure sucks sometimes but it is what it is. Good luck.
06-12-2013, 03:21 AM
Find Reply