Just registered here.
Fireflies Offline

Threads: 1
Just registered here.
Hey all,

Just registered here so thought I'd better do the ol... introduction bit on behalf of the Fireflies.

k so my name is Michael, and I'm probably the most outspoken of us. I'm 16, and male, but the body is female and much older than me.

I really don't know what to say about us really. We are fairly stable most of the time these days. We've had heaps of therapy in the past. I personally don't like most therapists! and avoid them. We are currently off all meds and just being sort of 'supervised' or what ever in case we relapse or something. We're not interested in integration, just co-operative and empowered living.

So anyways... yeah. Guess she was DXed 10 or so years ago. might be 11 now. But i don't consider that I'm DXed with anything. I'm just me! I've changed a lot over the years since they first dragged me back out to the surface. Use to be quite angry at the world, but less so now.

Just interested in meeting others like me, who will accept me as I am. Still trying to accept myself sometimes!

so would like to make friend of all ages.

Some of the others may talk too.

Michael
05-07-2013, 07:25 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Just registered here.
welcome to mosaic minds! it will be fun to get to know you all.
05-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
hi Michael, welcome to you and the Fireflies :-)
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
05-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
Happy  RE: Just registered here.
Hi Michael and the Fireflies.
Welcome! Glad you found Mosaic Minds. You will find terrific support here.
See you on the boards.
05-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Welcome to MM. It is very nice to meet yous.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
05-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Find Reply
finlyalive Offline

Threads: 6
Hi! I'm very new to the forum as well. It has been refreshing to see so many wonderful people who understand the complexity of the situations we often find ourselves in. Having been diagnosed for many years, it is a relief to know that not only are we not alone, but many have experienced things that we have as well. These people are wonderful and the support is so welcome. We finally feel accepted and understood. It's the first time for us!

Can't wait to hear more from you and the Fireflies.
Fin

Only as high as I reach, can I grow.
Only as far as I seek, can I go.
Only as deep as I look, can I see.
Only as much as I dream, can I be.
--Karen Ravn
05-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Hello Fireflies/ Michael et al...so nice to meet you. I'm recently off meds too (6 months) [most of them] and still waiting for the dust to settle. I'm pretty new here too, but it's been a good place where I can always just be whoever I am. Everyone has been wonderfully understanding and supportive - no explanations here since pretty well everyone has been there and got the T-shirt. So refreshing.

So a big welcome from Igraine!
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
05-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Find Reply
Laura and Co Offline

Threads: 1
Hello Fireflies. Welcome to Mosaic Minds. We just recently rejoined the forum after being away for awhile. We were always able to find understanding and support here. We look forward to getting to know you.

Laura and Co
05-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Find Reply