Wind of change
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Other/All/Unsure   Wind of change
Last night as I came out of Safeway a strong wind came up, complete with dust. It gave me a strong sense that there was about to be some change and that it would not be good. I was right. Went to T tonight. End of session she announced that she is giving up her practice. I expected that this would come as... well just because. f*ck it! Anon-32
04-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Wind of change
Sorry to hear about your T. Sometimes it's like we never get to get comfortable long enough to get anywhere with anything. Now you have to start all over...again. I'm sorry this had to happen to you like this. Wish I could make it better. Sending you support over the cosmic waves.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
04-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
so sorry to hear about T! hoping her replacement doesn't take too long to find and is even better.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Find Reply
tweeter Offline

Threads: 24
I hope your "luck" in this unwanted quest yields the understanding and kindness you seek.
tweeter

Sno1
"Even the very emptiest of the emptiest
Has a false bottom, a false bottom."
04-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Other/All/Unsure change of plans angel with wings 1 2,143 08-03-2014, 05:15 AM
Last Post: nats