Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone else choose to wear black? - The Warren - 05-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Does anyone else choose to wear black?
The Warren Offline
Configurator of Things

Threads: 95
RE: Does anyone else choose to wear black?
(04-23-2013, 05:58 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Hm. In all the years we've known you, we've never noticed this.

Maybe you left the purple stuff at home when folks met in 3d? Tongue

MDs

The purple dressers aren't so much front at 3d meetings. It is mostly me and an assortment of kids, and my preferred dress is jeans and t-shirts. I hate shopping for clothes, and I certainly never shop for our work clothes, and that's where we accumulate all the purple. So yup - I leave it at home when we meet in 3d. Those are all work tops, and they are totally not my style.

I dunno about BPD and black. I've never read that. I don't think dressing in black and any significant sign of anything screwy like that. I've run into a lot of BPD folks, and I can't think of any who were black dressers.

We do have a teen girl in here who dresses only in black and who used to front a lot. She says it just feels right, and dressing in another color doesn't. She likes how black looks and she feel comfortable in it. I would describe her as quiet and kinda emo-ish.

Lea
"And I'm a million different people from one day to the next." - The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2013, 04:57 PM by The Warren.)
05-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone else choose to wear black? - The Warren - 05-18-2013, 04:45 PM