Talk of deaths
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
May trigger  Talk of deaths
A few months ago a friend of mine was at a place I go to regularly and he died that night. During the week of the funeral I was a mess. he was the kind of guy everybody loved; issues and all.

I just got an email. Another regular has died. She and I weren't close but saw a lot of each other. We clashed during the week after friend died and the last time I saw her we made peace through music. Amazing. They were singing as a group and I picked up some sticks from her collection of noise makers and started clicking them; stepping in and joining the group. She smiled in acceptance.

I don't know why we clashed a lot. But I am so glad we made peace that last time that I saw her. God's peace Brenda.
09-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Doing okay  RE: Talk of deaths
Only funny in that it was a lesson learned and a time for introspection. The person named as the one who died only shared the same name as the one I was talking about. That one is still here. However, it did make me sit back and think about things. Will save that for another topic so if you were collecting money to send me flowers I don't need them and I am allergic. Life is strange.

The picture is how I used to feel. I am trying to get away from that.

Attached Files Image(s)

09-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talk of death MT The People 2 2,088 10-01-2018, 08:31 PM
Last Post: The People
May trigger Devastated- contains talk of death Silent Society 10 7,486 12-21-2015, 04:13 PM
Last Post: The People
Caution May Trigger-Talk of death Tangled Web 4 3,373 01-05-2015, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Tangled Web