How do I upload my artwork stored in my photo library?
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Question  How do I upload my artwork stored in my photo library?
I'm not sure how to upload my paintings stored in my photo library. Tried, but nothing. Is there a trick or do I need to go through a go-between like Gravatar. Please advise ...I am practically zero computer literate so please explain instepwise fashion if possible. Thanks for your help. Igraine.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
03-26-2013, 07:30 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: How do I upload my artwork stored in my photo library?
(03-26-2013, 07:30 PM)Igraine Wrote: I'm not sure how to upload my paintings stored in my photo library. Tried, but nothing. Is there a trick or do I need to go through a go-between like Gravatar. Please advise ...I am practically zero computer literate so please explain instepwise fashion if possible. Thanks for your help. Igraine.

unfortunately, we haven't tried uploading pictures, so hopefully one of the sharper mods can help you soon!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-27-2013, 04:46 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
I will try to walk you through this. When you are going to post your pictures at the bottom of the page where you would normally type a message, is a paperclip that says new attachment beside it and an empty box, click the browse button and go to the file you have your pictures saved in, find the picture you want to post then you click open and then the screen will be back to your post with the box that was empty before will have your picture in it. Then you will click add attachment and post your message or picture just like you would before. Hope that helps.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2013, 11:26 PM by Tangled Web.)
03-27-2013, 11:24 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Thanks TW. I tried that but it doesn't work. The problem may be that this process won't work from a tablet. I'll have to download my artwork onto my PC and then try the steps you suggested. Thanks so much for taking the time to try and help. It was very much appreciated.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
03-29-2013, 06:29 PM
Find Reply