hello again.
pilgrim Offline

Threads: 1
I'm new/Introduction  hello again.
Hi, I'm pilgrim and we used to post here several years ago. Things have really changed around here! Lookin' good! I hope I can learn how to navigate around. I feel like I need to become more tech savvy. Well, I did learn how to use my phone, mostly, so I guess that's a start in the right direction. We have known that we have DID since 1999 and has it ever been a roller coaster in T since then! I remember a lot of you's and hope to meet the ones I don't know. Probably some of you remember me (I'm the "pilgrim" system name with the little "p" not the big "P".) Some of us who may post are Lone Wolf, Pilgrim (an individual), Southern girl (new), smiley kids, pilgrim littles. A lot of us go by ages, not names. So then we would post as 9 year old pilgrim, etc. Mostly we post under the system name of pilgrim with various ones contributing. It's good to say hello.Smile
03-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: hello again.
Welcome Back Pilgrim. It is good to see you. Smile
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
03-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: hello again.
hi pilgrim,
great to see all of you!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-21-2013, 05:15 AM
Find Reply