Working through issues
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  Working through issues
is like watching the snow melt on our northern city streets. Once the snow melts=brain fog lifting, one sees all of the pot holes the winter left = all the holes in our life caused by the dark days and the blank days. By blank days I mean the days when we were physically ill or switching too much to have control over the body or mouth or written words. Holes.
03-18-2013, 01:21 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Working through issues
(03-18-2013, 01:21 AM)The People Wrote: is like watching the snow melt on our northern city streets. Once the snow melts=brain fog lifting, one sees all of the pot holes the winter left = all the holes in our life caused by the dark days and the blank days. By blank days I mean the days when we were physically ill or switching too much to have control over the body or mouth or written words. Holes.

very good analogy, we describe T as watching the grass grow - far too slow to notice if you're watching, but eventually you can see that something has changed.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-21-2013, 08:39 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Working through issues
Exclamation
(03-21-2013, 08:39 AM)nats Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 01:21 AM)The People Wrote: is like watching the snow melt on our northern city streets. Once the snow melts=brain fog lifting, one sees all of the pot holes the winter left = all the holes in our life caused by the dark days and the blank days. By blank days I mean the days when we were physically ill or switching too much to have control over the body or mouth or written words. Holes.

very good analogy, we describe T as watching the grass grow - far too slow to notice if you're watching, but eventually you can see that something has changed.

I like that one too! And it is so true. We do not see the short picture of everyday struggles bringing growth. But when we step away and look abck. Wow!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-22-2013, 03:17 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Caution Working in T Tangled Web 4 3,811 06-12-2015, 03:06 AM
Last Post: The People