Hi all
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
Hi all
Hi. It has been some time since I have been on the boards. Waiting for my registration. Looking forward to being back on the boards.
03-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Hi all
Hi Silent, not sure that ive met you before but welcome back. I am Jamie of Katz Krew. A Krew of many now Joined as a whole. Look forward to getting to know you.

<3
Jamie of Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2013, 04:48 PM by Katz Krew.)
03-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
(03-02-2013, 04:47 PM)Katz Krew Wrote: Hi Silent, not sure that ive met you before but welcome back. I am Jamie of Katz Krew. A Krew of many now Joined as a whole. Look forward to getting to know you.

<3
Jamie of Katz Krew

I used to be on the boards as Silent S, but was variable in how much I posted. I do remember you. I am going through a rough time right now and in need of support. Knew this would be a good place to come to. Nice to see you again.
03-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
(03-02-2013, 09:26 PM)Silent Society Wrote: I used to be on the boards as Silent S, but was variable in how much I posted. I do remember you. I am going through a rough time right now and in need of support. Knew this would be a good place to come to. Nice to see you again.

we remember you Smile. great to see you here again, tho sorry you're going thru a rough time.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-03-2013, 05:39 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Glad you found your way back Silent S. Sorry you are going through a rough time. Please take care.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
03-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
I'm sorry yo hear you're struggling. This is a great place to find support got sure. Sorry for not remembering you...my memory is quite a challenge. Been that way all my life.

Look forward getting to know you again.

<3
Jamie of Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
03-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Find Reply