Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi, new here and not sure if I belong - Cammy - 03-06-2013, 12:59 AM
Hi, new here and not sure if I belong
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Hi, new here and not sure if I belong
Just a thought...is Vampire boy doing any blood-letting rituals? This is not considered safe medical practice in terms of blood borne diseases like hepatitis. It may give you legal cause to have your son situated with a new room mate, if you think that will be helpful. I know that some vampire rituals just involve absorbing the energy of another (a host), but more extreme followers are actually into ingesting blood. Usually, in higher cult circles, hosts are scrupulously tested for blood borne disease, but I doubt that Bat Boy has even made this consideration since I suspect that he's just doing a bit of delusional role playing. Anyway, it was just a thought in case you needed some legal fuel for any possible future action you may want to request on your son's behalf.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
03-06-2013, 12:59 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi, new here and not sure if I belong - Cammy - 03-06-2013, 12:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  not sure if we belong here-but we joined anyway. kittyfamily 1 2,582 05-18-2014, 08:28 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn