Doctors! Slight med
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Angry  Doctors! Slight med
I went to a f*ck*ng allergist today all the way down on 23rd street. My GPS would not take the address so I was over 1/2 hour late. All for nothing. The scratch tests showed no allergies. I have to go for blood tests but what is the f*ck*ng use. I was so pissed I stopped at Safeway on the way home and ate a double bag of M&M peanuts. f*ck it if I get sick. Not supposed to. Not allergic to anything. Even the latex came out clear and if I put on a set of latex gloves I get a rash on my arm.

They gave me a px for an epipen but I am not filling it. They lose their effectiveness after a few months and I am not carrying that thing everywhere. Not one thing showed up. I give up., I don’t have celiac. No allergies and probably no f*ck*ng alters.

I don’t know why I am so mad. It wasn’t as if they didn’t listen. But the tests ALL came out negative. I don’t get it. So when I say I am allergic to this and that I feel like I am a f*ck*ng liar.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
02-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Doctors! Slight med
Follow up on this. we have been having an allergy kind of day today. perhaps a delayed reaction to the tests for the allergies we don't have. please read last sentence with note of sarcasm in voice.Rolleyes
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
02-15-2013, 01:44 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
From what I've read (and it is well documented)your others are probably the ones with the allergies...really and for true. Then, when YOU go get tested nothing shows up. That doesn't mean that the allergies are not there. They are there and very real, but not to everyone. I have no idea how you're expected to be tested in this type of situation. I can well imagine how majorly frustrated, fed up, and peeved this must make you. Wish I had some good suggestions other than to treat the symptoms as they occur. I mean, what else CAN you do in this situation?
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
03-20-2013, 06:39 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
following Igraine's train of thought, since your allergist is unlikely to want to consider DID, perhaps you can ask about 'temporary allergic reactions' and how to address them?
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-21-2013, 08:38 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Dear Google robots lite med dreamers 3 2,391 07-02-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: The People
  Very worried lite med MT dreamers 2 1,796 12-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Last Post: The People
  cvs fidiots med MT dreamers 7 4,719 03-22-2017, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Cammy
Angry FOO update MT Med The People 1 2,145 02-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Last Post: mosaic